To give vigor to; fill with life and energy; energize
Welcome to Invigorate Acupuncture! We are a family clinic treating children, adolescents and adults for a wide range of ailments. We provide effective, gentle, affordable healthcare in Tucson, AZ. While Chinese Medicine can help with most conditions we specialize in pain management, women’s health and pediatrics. We do accept insurance and are in-network with many companies (United Healhcare, UMR and Aetna to name a few).
Acupuncture is well known for treating pain, but it has been used for thousands of years as a complete medical system, treating physical, mental and emotional issues for all ages. Acupuncture is one form of treatment used within the system of healing known as Chinese Medicine. It involves the insertion of hair-thin, sterile, single use needles to promote healing and restore balance in the body.
Other forms of treatment can include:
- Chinese Herbal Medicine: Combinations of herbs in formulas that can be tailored to treat individual symptoms
- Nutritional counseling from a Chinese Medical Perspective
- Cupping- suction on the skin to relieve muscle tension
- Guasha- literally translated as “scraping” this technique involves a rubbing motion on the skin which can break up connective tissue adhesions
- Tuina- Chinese therapeutic massage
- Moxabustion: A technique that involves burning the herb Mugwort to promote healing and circulation
- Electrical Stimulation- a technique that sends current through needles to reduce inflammation
6416 E Tanque Verde Rd. Suite B